My Favorites

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Let's Hear It For the Boobs!

There have been blogs about blondes, shoes, hats and food. Now it's time to glorify the almighty BUST!  After all, many musical composers did just that!



"June is busting out all over! All over the meadows and the lanes."






"Tits and Ass, bought myself a fancy pair... tightened up the derriere.
Did the nose with it, all that goes with it."



















"I'm gonna be a celebrity, that means somebody everyone knows.
There gonna recognize my eyes, my hair my teeth my boobs my nose."


















"It's what's upfront that counts, baby."




"The neck bone's connected to the shoulder bone. The shoulder bone's connected to the breast bone...."








"When the red red Robin goes bob bob bobbin along."

















Knockers, hooters, gagas, jugs. Bon Bons, boulders, cantaloupes, bulbs.







Fried eggs, hand warmers, honkers and mams. Marangos, melons, tatas and glands.



WAIT A MINUTE! That's Granny doll.....game over! This is sick and wrong......








No comments:

Post a Comment